It has not resolved.

It’s still there.

That is the bad news.

The good news is that it is no worse, it hasn’t progressed any further and there are no changes to the right ventricle and the left side of the heart is not enlarged.

There is a tiny leak in the valve where the heart and lungs connect but it has not gotten any worse either.

The respiratory doctor wants to do more tests but conceded that with chronic changes on Ivy’s xray, and pulmonary hypertension, lung disease is likely, although he was not prepared to call it bronchiectasis until she has a work up on her lungs.

Where we go to from here, we don’t know yet.

We have to wait until all the tests are done.

I’m not really sure what to write.

I’m not sure how I feel.

I wanted it to be good news, and it is,

I guess,

except that the PH is not gone