Well, blow me down!

Now, don’t pass out.

He called back.

You know,

the paed!

He had done his research, talked to Ivy’s now four doctor team and had some suggestions.

No! Don’t faint!

There’s more!

We discussed Ivy’s pain at length and how it was getting worse and why we were holding off when the treatment was the same, no matter the outcome of the blood tests.

I said I had an appointment with the Dermatologist tomorrow and he said… wait for it…

he would see if he could be there! To try to co – ordinate things a bit. (No promises, of course and I’m not holding my breath, ok, maybe I am holding it just a little bit).


I am truly amazed and happy and thankful.

There might be light at the end of this tunnel yet.